I am a Liebster Nominee/Awardee.
First of all, I did not know this was a thing since I do not really pay much attention to blog trends. Another reason is that this is the first time I will be receiving such award. Nonetheless, I would like to thank Myrra Consulta for nominating me (my blog). It feels great.
You can check out Myrra’s blog at Yours truly, Myrra. You can find a lot of interesting topics there such as fashion, travel, books, and day-to-day activities packed with an extra sunshine.
The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. This award goes way back 2011. Think of it as a way to easily earn new friends in the blogging community!
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and a post a link to their blog (it would help too if you included a little info of their blog, they’d thank you and your nominees would do the same as well!
- Display the award on your blog. You can save the image and upload it to your blog post and/or put it as a widget on your blog!
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers.
- Post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- List these rules in your post.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
- I am a BS Development Communication student.
- I have a thing for Graphic Design.
- I dream of bringing “development” to advertising.
- I am not a fan of chocolates (sorry).
- I advocate for responsible tourism hence the organization I joined (check us out: UP ROAD TRIP).
- I have not read nor watched any Harry Potter series (hope I will not lose followers here. Please stay.).
- I am into indie music, electro-pop, and a bit alternative.
- I love dogs but I do not own one (send me a gift.)
- There’s a part of me who wants to become a diplomat someday.
- I listen to spoken word poetry before sleeping at night if I’m lucky.
(sorry Myrra for using the wrong typeface haha..)
What is the purpose in life?
I do not now if we are classmates at DEVC153 but I got the same answer to this question. As of now, I think my purpose is to study well and eventually graduate
Tea or coffee?
Who’s your most favorite person in your life?
Let’s do this objectively. I do not want you to expect me to answer members of my family or my friends. It is just too cliche. So I’m gonna go with my SOSC1 professor. He is just brilliant. He made me think about a lot of things critically.
What country do you most wish to travel alone to and why?
This is by far the most difficult to answer. But I’m eyeing New York, U.S.A. New York is both crazy and inspiring. As much as I love nature-tripping, the noise and the bright lights of the city is what relaxes me. It makes me wonder and dream bigger.
What is your greatest passion?
I am really into Graphic Design.
Who’s your favorite fictional character (TV/Movie/Books)?
TED from How I Met Your Mother.
What was the most embarrassing thing you ever did?
There was one time in high school. I was messing with my classmate. I grabbed his ID and ran for it. Then I slipped. It was so painful and surprising that I just lied down for 10 to 15 seconds, allowing everyone to stare at me down the floor.
I guess karma is that fast.
What made you start a blog?
Since I am a member of a travel organization, I wanted to document everything. IT would be fun to lookback.
What is your favorite song?
Turn it Off by Paramore
What are your goals for your blog?
Simply put, I want people to read it. Hitting the “like ” button is not necessary. But I want my blog stories to be read, and people will be inspired to advocate for responsible tourism as well.
Tell me about your Liebster Award post! I would love to read your answers.
Endless Expeditions – See traveling in the eyes of a tourism student. Her adventures and stories were pretty awesome. Be inspired.
Kym De Leon – Go deep in his stories. Be inspired as well as he goes travelling and exploring his passions.
UP ROAD TRIP – Know about responsible tourism and their other advocacy. Travel with a cause!
callherangela – Her stuff is all about poetry. She is a friend of mine who writes well. She is deep, and she can effectively turn her thoughts into fried chicken–I mean words.
The Shoestring Diaries – Traveling is also their thing. They have a lot of incredible photographs that will make you look again at the Philippines.
Here are the questions I would like to ask to the amazing bloggers I tagged above:
- Tea or Coffee?
- Books: fiction or non-fiction?
- Travel: By water, land, or air?
- What song do you listen to the most when you’re traveling?
- What inspired you to blog?
- How do you see your blog in the future?
- Travel: alone or with company?
- If you’re an animal, how?
- If given the chance to change the name of any place in the world with your name, where would it be and why?
Are there any more awards I am not aware of? Let me know.